TripnTale is the best place to show off your travel   Showcase Your Trips Now! X
Henrietta Thyer
About Me

If you are trying to apply for a Czech Schengen Visa and you are from the European Union, then you will need to make a request to the Czech embassy in your home country. This will give you an idea of how to submit your application. If you are an American citizen, then you will need to make your request to the US embassy.

No trips yet so far, but coming soon perhaps?
Recent Activity

Already a TripnTale user?

Please Login to comment
Not a TripnTale user yet?

Free Sign up for a new account in 5 seconds.

  1. Sign Up with TripnTale

City Use comma to separate multiple cities
Country Use comma to separate multiple countries
Trip Name Example: "Summer Vacation 09", "Romantic Getaway", or "Around the world trip"
Create New Trip Update Trip