7000 travelers are sharing their trips daily at TripnTale, shouldn't you?   Showcase Your Trips Now! X
Wallace Christison
About Me

Visa free entry status might not be changed to some other visa status without departing and re-entering Japan with the correct visa, like a spouse, work, or study visa. Applications have to be made prior to the term of residence expires. Check for a comprehensive collection of the kinds of visa it's possible to apply for here.

No trips yet so far, but coming soon perhaps?
Recent Activity

Already a TripnTale user?

Please Login to comment
Not a TripnTale user yet?

Free Sign up for a new account in 5 seconds.

  1. Sign Up with TripnTale

City Use comma to separate multiple cities
Country Use comma to separate multiple countries
Trip Name Example: "Summer Vacation 09", "Romantic Getaway", or "Around the world trip"
Create New Trip Update Trip