TripnTale is the best place to show off your travel   Upload Photos Now! X
Trent Housley
About Me

Luxemboug-etiasThe ETIAS for Europe is going to be obligatory to go to the region in the upcoming future. Yes, if you have or rent a house in a Schengen nation, under EU law, after 90 days of living in the nation, you must register for short-term residency. The intention is to streamline administration of all foreign citizens and reduce much of the nation's bureaucracy.

No trips yet so far, but coming soon perhaps?
Recent Activity

Already a TripnTale user?

Please Login to comment
Not a TripnTale user yet?

Free Sign up for a new account in 5 seconds.

  1. Sign Up with TripnTale

City Use comma to separate multiple cities
Country Use comma to separate multiple countries
Trip Name Example: "Summer Vacation 09", "Romantic Getaway", or "Around the world trip"
Create New Trip Update Trip