Here are the reasons why I love Bangkok:
- Magnificent architectures. The Grand Palace took my breath away. Love the details that were carefully crafted on each building, the rich colours, and the history behind it. I saw Wat Arun (Temple of the dawn) when I cruised along the Chao Phraya River and the temple looked so beautiful, so graceful. I really like it..
- Super delicious food! I always love Thai food and to be honest, food was one of the reasons why I went to Bangkok in the first place hahaha.. no wonder I get fatter and fatter..hiks..
- Shopping! Shopping! Shopping! MBK (Ma Boon Krong.. hopefully I spell it right) is the latest and largest shopping mall in Bangkok. It is big.. you can find basically everything in that mall, but I didn't shop much over there. I prefer to stroll along the street shops at Siam Square and the souvenir stands at Suan Lum Night Bazaar.
- Massage. Couldn't get enough of Thai spa and massage!!!!
- The culture.
Reasons that make me less like Bangkok:
- The extremely HOT weather. I think it's hotter than Jakarta!
- Traffic jam. Again, worse than Jakarta.
- Too crowded.
But overall, I like my Bangkok trip. =)