It is Situated 20 kilometers from Rawalakot - Azad Kashmir - Pakistan, at an altitude of 1981 meters. Its scenic beauty and impressive surrounding is compelling and attracts tourists to reach here to enjoy the nature for a possible comeback. Amidst the captivating beauty of Banjosa the artificial lake reflects the dense forest standing along the surrounding of of the resting calm waters of Banjosa lake.
I stayed along with my family there for 2 days and had a good time relaxing there. One find it a good places, away from all the rush and noise of the world.
Things to do
- Take warm clothes along.
- Take food along.
- Beauty of Nature can be truely enjoyed there.
- Calm and quite place it is.
- Best season is to go there in July-August as it would not be too cold and the place would be lush green at that time.
- Fishing, but that would depend on season.
- Two Motels are availabe there. One can get either food from near by place Rawlakot and should bring along with them.