Yummy Food to fill ur Tummy
- Based on the Disney Movie "The Little Mermaid"
- Get excited
- Give a standing ovation!!! Which it got from the audience... If you love Disney.. you will love this!
- Ariel- she looked the part, sang like the mermaid, and talked like the mermaid. Her voice is amazing.. She also played the girl in Phantom of the Opera
- Sebastian- great performer/singer/actor
- Flounder was played by a little boy... So cute and what a great singer he was
- Ursula the sea witch was really a great actor/singer...
- The costumes were amazing. They were so detailed & creative. This broadway show was defintely bright and colorful. It was full of happiness and it will bring out the kid in you!
- Att he Muse Hotel- "District" restuarant (Lamb Shank, Salmon wrapped Bacon, Celery Root Soup, Mushroom Philo, Chocolate/Icecream Cake.. Yummy!)
- "Aroma" the wine bar
- "Spanky's BBQ" so good... the meat falls off the bone... great BBQ sauce...
- It's smack in the middle of Time Square... everything is so close... and if you ever run out of time, just grab a yummy Italian Sausage from one of the street carts!